You want to do something for you.
You don’t want to be chained to a desk for the rest of your life, with someone else telling you what you’re worth every two weeks or when you’re allowed to take a vacation.
You don’t want to spend years pouring yourself out for other people, just to reminisce about what could’ve been—IF you’d just taken the chance and followed your dreams.
You don’t want to be stuck in the same cycle, doing the things that you’ve always done that keep you in the same place: without your dreams or goals being worked on, without real progress to show for your ideas.
You want to have a business that you can be proud of, something that you can point to with a smile and say “I did that”.
Maybe you’ve never sold anything online ever before and you’re wondering where to even start.
Or maybe you started the process, got stuck and didn’t know where to turn next.
I’ve been there. And that’s why I want you to keep reading.
The Road Less Traveled
You meet a lot of people with dreams that get drowned out by life.
When I lost my job in the recession, I thought I just needed money to get back on my feet.
But what I was really after was purpose, to feel fulfilled doing something that I loved everyday.
I didn’t want to be in an office working on someone else’s dreams while mine faded away with each passing day, week and year.
I wanted the freedom to follow the path of the person I was becoming, to surround myself with what I needed to flourish.
I owed that to myself.
I didn’t have anyone in my family that had their own business. All of my friends were either on the job hunt or trying to hang on to theirs tooth and nail.
I felt alone.
But I started taking action. And though it wasn’t always pretty, I grew.
I failed more times than I could count, but I learned.
And each step made the system of building a successful online business that much clearer (so much so that I was able to launch, grow and sell my business in just 7 months).
The Struggle Was REAL
But those early days felt as if I was walking around blind. I stumbled (and spent thousands) through trial and error, figuring things out the hard way.
And after over 10 years in eCommerce, endless Google searches, countless courses, expensive masterminds and business ‘gurus’ you’ll find that a lot of the information out there is either overly simplified (and doesn’t prepare you for what it actually takes to run a business), completely overwhelming (searing headaches included) or just totally useless.
That’s why I had to launch SYB.
It wasn’t just a ‘new business opportunity’ for me to pursue, it was a calling to help women just like you cut through the confusion and take real steps to bring your vision to life.
But, if you’re like a lot of aspiring boutique owners, you’re afraid of failure.
What if it doesn’t work? What if I put all my time and energy into something that flops? I have people counting on me.
It can be scary without a plan to follow, a proven system to implement that doesn’t have you just spinning your wheels hoping to eventually find success.
And that's what private coaching offers you: A PROVEN SYSTEM FOR ONLINE BOUTIQUE SUCCESS®
I offer private coaching, not just to help you get your boutique up, running and making sales but for the joy of watching you transform into the ‘you’ you knew you could be.
All of my past experience, every gut punch failure and ‘tears streaming down and ruining my makeup’ triumph was for this very moment…to be available to help you realize your full potential.
I believe in you.
Whether you want to be your own boss or a #momboss, you deserve to invest in yourself and your dreams.
Imagine not having to wait on a paycheck to do the things you desire.
Imagine not being stuck doing something you don’t want to do just to scrape by without having the freedom to spend your time with the ones you love most.
Imagine living in your purpose—on purpose, having something that you can call your own and being able to give back to others out of the fullness of your life (not just mustering things up when you’re already drained).
Your dream life is on the other side of what you’re afraid of.
So say no to fear and yes to you.
I want to help you reach your goals.
In this SIX month accelerated program, I work with you one-on-one to launch the online boutique you've been dreaming of (for what seems like forever).
In the first three months, I’ll work with you to clarify your boutique idea, identify your target customer, give you the resources and personalized advice to design your Shopify website and share my exact launch strategy so you start getting sales.
In the last 3 months, I help with increasing your sales after you’ve launched.
Private coaching includes:
- Six (6) 30-minute sessions to take you from idea to launch. During the first 3 months of the coaching program, we’ll meet twice per month as we engineer a step-by-step action plan for you to follow (breaking down your launch into actionable projects and tasks) and implement. Each call will end with line items to be completed before the next session.
- Six (6) post-launch strategy calls to help you optimize your systems and grow your sales. During the last three months of coaching we'll meet twice per month for your strategy sessions. You'll be able to get guidance on how to continue growing your online boutique business. I’ll share what to expect as you ramp up and we’ll find solutions to any potential issues you may face as you grow.
- Full email + SMS setup for your online boutique. All automations + sequences that will bring in money for your business on autopilot (literally making money for you while you sleep).
- Unlimited email access. Remember, you won’t go it alone. You have access to me via our private coaching dashboard. This is where you can voice any roadblocks or issues so that I can help you adjust and push forward. You can expect me to reply within 1 business day.
PLUS you’ll get access to Online Boutique Success®, my comprehensive online course with step-by-step videos for everything from building your website to buying inventory. And access to wholesale vendors in your particular niche so you have access to the top apparel and accessories vendors.
BUT this coaching program isn’t for everyone!
Here’s what I need from you:
You must have at least $50,000 in starter capital. This will cover filing your business entity, your e-commerce platform plan, purchasing initial inventory, packaging/shipping items and ad spend + influencer blitz.
Committing to a coaching program like mine will require hard work and immediate implementation as you build momentum toward your success.
- If you’re prone to drag your feet, this program is not right for you.
- If you aren’t prepared to answer tough questions and willing to discuss big changes to your business, this program is not right for you.
- If you’re looking for a ‘cure-all’ or ‘get rich quick’ formula, this program is not right for you.
But if you come with an open mind, show up to work and are ready to build a strong business, you’ll see the benefits in your bottom line.